Jazz Hog Roast
1. £10 admission fee does not include any food or refreshments or access to any of the hotels leisure facilities.
2. Children 12 or under enjoy free access.
3. In the event of inclement weather food items can be enjoyed within the public areas of the hotel. No refunds are provided under any circumstance.
4. The Hog Roast and salad lunch is provided at £9.50 in addition to the £10 admission fee. This price includes 1 visit to the buffet.
5. The 'kiddies BBQ' is charged at £5 per head. This price includes 1 visit to the buffet.
Monthly Twitter Competition
1. Entrants must Direct Message their confirmation number via Twitter to @wordsworthhotel after their visit.
2. Entrants can only enter once within the calander year. Only one confirmation number can be used by entrants.
3. The minimum stay for entrants to enter the Twitter promotion is 1 night.
4. The prize is a 1 night stay Dinner, Bed & Breakfast Sun - Thur. Subject to availability.
5. The prize must be taken within 6 months of winning.
6. The prize is not transferrable.
7. The prize is not subject to a refund or alteration.
8. Once the booking has been made the booking cannot be adjusted.
9. Entrants who booked their initial stay via an online travel agent do not qualify.
Car Rental Cash Back
1. Entrants who book their their stay via an online travel agent do not qualify for this promotion.
2. Minimum 2 night stay.
4. Entrants must book direct with the hotel qualify for this promotion.
5. To redeem the £50 cashback offer guests must be able to provide current car hire details with the Kendal Branch of the Enterprise Car Rental.
6. The cashback offer is only provided through advanced booking and confirmed in your confirmation letter.
7. Ad hoc claims for cash back amount will not be met unless included within the guest confirmation that relates to the actual period the guest stays at The Wordsworth Hotel.
8. This promotion cannot be taken in conjunction with any other offer.
The Wordsworth Hotel is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Wordsworth Hotel may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
name and job title
contact information including email address
demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Stock Lane, Grasmere, Cumbria, LA22 9SW
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.