Why It’s Better to Book Direct
For the best rooms at the best rates and with the best perks, it’s always best to book direct with us.
- Best Rate Guarantee
- Complimentary Cream Tea for Two or £10 Food & Beverage Voucher
- Complimentary Newspaper
- 10% Discount on Spa Treatments
- Priority Room Upgrade*
- Flexibility to Modify your Reservation
*Subject to availability
Spring Breaks in the Lakes
This spring, enjoy a short break in the Lakes from just £179 per night
- One-night stay in a classic or courtyard room for two people
- Full Cumbrian breakfast included
- Divine four-course dinner
- A bottle of Prosecco in the room on arrival
- Unlimited use of our spa facilities
- Complimentary cream tea
- 10% discount on any pre-booked spa treatments
This offer is subject to availability and valid until 30th June 2020. Terms and conditions apply.
The Celebration Break
We have the perfect romantic break in the stunning surrounds of the Lakes.
Stay in one of our luxurious superior rooms where you’ll find a chilled bottle of Champagne and locally handmade chocolates waiting on your arrival. Work up an appetite in our indoor swimming pool, or head out for a walk taking in some of England’s finest scenery before enjoying a phenomenal 4 course dinner with canapes in our award-winning Signature Restaurant. A Bucks Fizz breakfast will be delivered to your bedroom the following morning; the perfect start to the day.
Accommodation in a village view/ mountain and garden room
4 course dinner and canapes in the Signature Restaurant
Chilled Champagne and handmade chocolates in your room
Room service Bucks Fizz breakfast
Use of leisure and spa facilities
£229 Sundays to Thursdays
£269 Fridays and Saturdays (minimum 2 night stay Saturdays)