Why It’s Better to Book Direct
For the best rooms at the best rates and with the best perks, it’s always best to book direct with us.
- Best Rate Guarantee
- £10 Food & Beverage Voucher
- Complimentary Newspaper
- Priority Room Upgrade*
- Flexibility to Modify your Reservation
*Subject to availability
Twice as Nice Multi Night Savings
Stay longer for less. Stay for two or three nights on a room only, bed and breakfast, or dinner, bed and breakfast basis and save 10% on the cost of your stay. Stay for over four nights and save 20%. Perfectly positioned to take advantage of the great outdoors, there’s nowhere better to soak up the Cumbrian mountain air and picture-postcard views of the Lakes than the Wordsworth Hotel.
Stay from £179 per night The Walker’s Retreat
Discover the great outdoors from our doorstep. The Wordsworth offers the perfect retreat for walkers after a day conquering the mountains. Stay in a super-comfy classic room – or one of our dog-friendly bedrooms if you prefer – and settle down to a hearty two-course dinner. Wake up to a full English breakfast, a freshly prepared packed lunch (and dog treats for our four-legged guests) ready to hit the Lakeland fells.
See the best of glorious Grasmere with our one-night break from £179.
Your package includes:
- Comfy classic bedroom based on two people sharing
- A delicious two-course meal from our lounge menu
- A full Cumbrian breakfast for two
- Freshly prepared packed lunch to take away
- Guide to local walks to take away
Stay from £179 per night, based on two sharing. Offer subject to availability. Add an extra night on a B&B basis from £109 per room.
Stay from £249 per night The Romantic Seclusion Break
There’s officially no better place to whisk away your loved one than the Lake District, which holds the title ‘most romantic destination in the UK’. After all, the fresh Lakeland air, jaw-dropping views and secluded beauty spots inspired two centuries’ worth of Romantic poets and painters. Escape the hustle and enjoy the perfect secluded break made for two:
- Superior double bedroom based on two people sharing
- A chilled bottle of Prosecco and some divine handmade chocolates in your room
- Three-course dinner (served in the privacy of your own room at a supplement) on both evenings
- A Bucks Fizz breakfast served in your bedroom on both mornings
Stay from £249 per night, based on a two-night stay with two people sharing a room. Offer subject to availability. This offer is only available mid week, Mondays to Thursdays. Add an extra night on a B&B basis from £109 per room.